#MEQAPI – Tweetchat Jan 26 2017 3ET
Next tweetchat: Thursday January 26th, 2017 3:00-4:00 PM ET
MEQAPI stands for Monitoring & Evaluation, Quality Assurance, and Process Improvement.
The MEQAPI tweetchat aims to give voice to a broad range of stakeholders in healthcare quality, and will include everyone from administrators to zoologists, and include physicians, nurses, researchers, bed czars, cleaners, and yes, patients and care-givers.
Three healthcare domains in which we might want to pay close attention are Care Policies, Care technologies, and care flow.
The following topics will be posed this week related to Health IT and how it relates to healthcare improvement and quality:
- What successes are there in Health IT – what is working well and how does that manifest
- What Health IT failed at least one element of Safety, Timely, Efficiency, Effectiveness, Equitability, Patient Centered – how
- What role should the government play in making Health IT improve healthcare cost, quality, and accessibility
- What role do the medical NGOs, journals, and professional bodies play in improving Health IT
- How can providers and patients drive improvements in Health IT