Next tweetchat: Thursday February 2nd, 2017 3:00-4:00 PM ET
Topic: Administrative and Clinical Workflow and Healthcare Improvement
MEQAPI stands for Monitoring & Evaluation, Quality Assurance, and Process Improvement.
The MEQAPI tweetchat aims to give voice to a broad range of stakeholders in healthcare quality, and includes everyone from administrators to zoologists, and include physicians, nurses, researchers, bed czars, cleaners, and yes, patients and care-givers.
The following topics will be posed this week related to Workflow and how it relates to healthcare improvement and quality:
- What does care workflow mean to you, and where does care workflow start and end
- What care workflow risks and issues have you experienced, what harm or missed opportunity did you see
- How is poor care workflow contributing to the high rate of medical mistakes
- What role does/should technology play in improving care workflow
- How can providers and patients drive improvements in care workflow
Here’s some of those who attended the session:
… and the Symplur analysis of the activity: